As Washington prepares to overhaul Obama-era regulations, lawmakers are being urged to leave some intact. At least one labor union is reminding legislators that, “any attempts to weaken air safety regulations will undermine the nation’s extraordinary aviation safety record.” Of particular concern are efforts to scrap parts of the Airline Safety and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Extension Act.
Stuart Fraenkel Executive Committee
Christian D. Searcy
- Federal Aviation Administration Clarifies Marijuana And CBD Policy For Pilots | Marijuana Moment
- Pilot removed from American Airlines jet about to fly from England to Philadelphia pleads guilty to drinking alcohol | PhillyVoice
- TSA workers still waiting for back pay, wary about another shutdown – The Washington Post
- $3M Plane Crash Verdict Against Continental Motors Upheld
- Governor signs amended HB 918 into law, jet fuel tax language removed | News | news-daily.com