Dozens of Midway-area homeowners say that sound-insulating windows installed by the city are emitting a foul odor, like burning plastic. The city said they’ll replace windows confirmed to be defective, but homeowners say city representatives have been slow and dishonest.
Stuart Fraenkel Executive Committee
Selection in process
- Federal Aviation Administration Clarifies Marijuana And CBD Policy For Pilots | Marijuana Moment
- Pilot removed from American Airlines jet about to fly from England to Philadelphia pleads guilty to drinking alcohol | PhillyVoice
- TSA workers still waiting for back pay, wary about another shutdown – The Washington Post
- $3M Plane Crash Verdict Against Continental Motors Upheld
- Governor signs amended HB 918 into law, jet fuel tax language removed | News | news-daily.com