From the monthly archives: "February 2019"
Stuart Fraenkel Executive Committee
Christian D. Searcy
- Federal Aviation Administration Clarifies Marijuana And CBD Policy For Pilots | Marijuana Moment
- Pilot removed from American Airlines jet about to fly from England to Philadelphia pleads guilty to drinking alcohol | PhillyVoice
- TSA workers still waiting for back pay, wary about another shutdown – The Washington Post
- $3M Plane Crash Verdict Against Continental Motors Upheld
- Governor signs amended HB 918 into law, jet fuel tax language removed | News | news-daily.com